White Powder Flux Additive For Aluminium Alloy Fluxing Agent K3AlF4
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo City,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 metric ton|
|Price||USD 980-1020 per ton|
|Packaging Details||1, PP bag inside PE bag 2, 25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons per month|
|Usage||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent||Application||Electrolyte,Abrasives,Aluminum,Ceramic|
|Molecular Weight||258.24||Size||20-325mesh, As Customized|
potassium aluminium fluoride
flux additive for Aluminium alloy fluxing agent Potassium Cryolite K3AlF4
Chemical Name: ALUMINUM POTASSIUM FLUORIDE
Appearance: White Powder
Properties: White or light gray powder,slight soluble in water.It can react with water to release hydrogen fluoride at high temperature,may be slowly dissolved in acid to release hydrogen fluoride.Its melting point is 560 degrees.
Potassium aluminium fluoride is an inorganic compound.
This compound is used as flux in the smelting of secondary aluminium, to reduce or remove the magnesium content of the melt. The main environmental issue that arises from using PAF is the production of fluoride gases. Calcium hydroxide is widely used to suppress the fluorides produced but in most cases fails to remove it sufficiently.
PAF is also present in a wide range of products for the metals industry as a fluxing agent within additives to help its dispersion within a charge.
It is also used as an insecticide.
1. It is used directly in magnesium rich aluminium alloys to remove and control of magnesium in the aluminium alloys. It is much safer in this applications where earlier Chlorine gas were used, these gases cause local health problems and are also responsible for ozone depletion.
2. It is used in the manufacture of grinding wheels (filler/binder) and other abrasive products.
3. Other common applications of PAF are as additive to roofing shingles, where it acts as an alkaline Ph adjuster and flame retardant. It can also be used as color additive to the coatings for roofing granules.
4. Glass producers use the PAF for opacification, or to cloud the glass giving it a milky white color.
Potassium Aluminum Application:
1. as a flux in the aluminum smelting
3. opacifier and auxiliary solvent of glass
25kg/bag , 50kg/bag or as customers' requirement.
For small quantities, we usually choose DHL, FedEx, TNT, EMS, UPS or other special transportation lines. Besides, air transport also is normal and available.