Full Stock Raw Material Sodium Fluoroaluminate High Purity 600 Meshes Na3AlF6 for Aluminum Electrolysis and Abrasive Tools
1.It is mainly used as a flux for aluminum electrolysis
2.used as a wear-resistant additive for grinding products, which can effectively improve the wear resistance, cutting and cutting force of the grinding wheel, and extend the service life and storage time of the grinding wheel
3.Flux for ferroalloy and boiling steel
4.Non-ferrous metal flux
6.For glass anti-reflective coating
7.Emulsifier for enamel
8.Opalizer for glass
9.Flux for welding consumables
10.Filler for the ceramic industry
Our company was founded more than 15 years, which specialized in producing full range of Sodium Cryolite, Potassium Cryolite, Aluminium Fluoride, Sodium Fluoride. We presently export to Russia, The United States, India, Iran, Japan, Korea and The Middle East. Our products have received high praise from our clients abroad because of their excellent quality and competitive prices.
1.Free samples available before confirming the order to avoid any problems.
2. Goods delivered directly from the factory warehouse after well produced in a high quality and good situation.
3. Competitive price
4. Prompt shipment, usually within 10 working days after confirming the order.
5. Testing equipment: SGS, UV, HPLC, GC, CIQ.
6. Supply Ability: 2000MTS/month, large stock available;
1. Do you provide samples?
We can supply you samples definitely. Sample testing is one of the standards to reassure customersCustom-made and Special Design are available.
2. How is your price? What is your payment term?
For Orders, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance and the balance 70% before loading. Other payment terms can be negotiable.
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
MOQ can be negotiable, in order for customer’s benefit and for our long term cooperation
4. How long for manufacturing the order?
10-20days after receiving deposit.
5 .How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production,
Always final inspection before shipment