Food Grade Neutral Sodium Fluoride NaF Powder HS Code 2826192010
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo, Henan, China|
|Model Number||Grade 1|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details||25kg or 50kg pp bags or multiply paper bags, or according to your demands|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms||D/A, L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||2000 tons per month|
|CAS No.||7681-49-4||Melting Point||993°C|
|Appearance||White Powder||EINECS No.||231-667-8|
|RTECS No.||WB0350000||Molecular Weight||41.99|
sodium and fluorine,
sodium and fluorine compound
Touch healthy supply food grade sodium fluoride powder with best price
98% Sodium fluoride
1. MF : NaF
2. CAS NO. : 7681-49-4
3. Mol wt : 41.99
4. Appearance : white crystal or powder
5. HS Code : 2826192010
Specification for Industrial Grade
|Content ( NaF )||98% min|
|Water Insoluble Matters||0.70% max|
|Free Acid ( HF )||0.10% max|
|Free Alkali ( Na2CO3 )||0.50% max|
|Sulfate ( SO4 )||0.30% max|
|Silicate ( SiO2 )||0.50% max|
|Moisture ( H2O )||0.50% max|
1. Used as pesticide in agriculture .
2. Used as bactericide in brewing industry .
3. Used as wood preservative , pharmaceutical preservative .
4. Used as welding flux .
5. Used as alkaline zincate galvanized additive .
6. Used in papermaking and ceramic industry .
Last but not least ,
7. Used as phosphate coating windustry accelerator, resulting a stable phosphate solution , phosphate refinement , improved phosphate coating performance .
(Aluminum and its alloys phosphate in great danger of closure with negative catalytic Al3 +