Industry Grade Synthetic Potassium Cryolite For Auxiliary Solvent Optical Coating Materials Salt
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo City,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 metric ton|
|Price||USD 980-1020 per ton|
|Packaging Details||1, PP bag inside PE bag 2, 25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||1000 tons per month|
|Usage||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent||Application||Electrolyte,Abrasives,Aluminum,Ceramic|
|Molecular Weight||258.24||Size||20-325mesh, As Customized|
potassium aluminum sulfate,
potassium aluminium fluoride
Potassium Aluminum Fluoride kalf4, k3alf6
Potassium Aluminum Fluoride (KAlF4) is a commercial grade fused solid, inorganic salt. The material serves as an alternative to conventional fluoride salts for a variety of applications, a few of which are listed below.
The size can be:1-3mm, 20, 40, 100, 200 and 325mesh. It is composed by KF-AlF3, Molecular rate near 1.2, melting point 557-580. Solubility in 1000g water: at 0: 0.8g; at 25: 1.42g, at 100: 4.58g.
Grade 1(white powder)
Grade 2(grey lump)
Potassium Aluminum Fluoride kalf4, k3alf6 Application:
1. as a flux in the aluminum smelting
3. opacifier and auxiliary solvent of glass
1. It is used directly in magnesium rich aluminium alloys to remove and control of magnesium in the aluminium alloys. It is much safer in this applications where earlier Chlorine gas were used, these gases cause local health problems and are also responsible for ozone depletion.
2. It is used in the manufacture of grinding wheels (filler/binder) and other abrasive products.
3. Other common applications of PAF are as additive to roofing shingles, where it acts as an alkaline Ph adjuster and flame retardant. It can also be used as color additive to the coatings for roofing granules.
4. Glass producers use the PAF for opacification, or to cloud the glass giving it a milky white color.
1. Potassium aluminium fluoride
Application: Used for aluminum alloy industry flux, and aluminum alloy remove magnesium.
Melting point: 560 ° C
F , % : 49-51
AI, % : 15-19
K, % : 25-31
H2O,% : ≤0.5
2. Sodium fluoroaluminate
Application: Electrolytic aluminum industry as flux, opaque glass and enamel sunscreen.
Melting point: 1009 ° C
F , % : 49-53
AI, % : 13-16
Na, %: 28-33%
H2O,% : ≤0.5
Application: Aluminum alloy flux.
H2O: 0.25% max
4. Potassium Fluotitanate
Application: Aluminum alloy flux
H2O: 0.05% max
Packaging & Shipping