Potassium Aluminum Fluoride
Sodium Fluoride Powder
Calcium Fluoride Powder
Ammonium Hydrogen Fluoride
Aluminium Hydroxide Powder
Magnesium Fluoride Powder
Calcined Alumina Powder
High Whiteness Aluminium Hydroxide Powder For Fire Retardant SGS Certificated
ath alumina trihydrate,
aluminium hydroxide hydrate
Aluminium Hydroxide fire retardant Al2(OH)3 high whiteness ATH
Product description :
Aluminum hydroxide is the most widely used inorganic flame retardant additive. Aluminum hydroxide as a flame retardant can not only flame retardant, but also prevent smoke, no droplets, no toxic gases. Therefore, it has been widely used, and its use is increasing year by year. Scope of application: Thermosetting plastics, thermoplastics, rubber, coatings and building materials and other industries. At the same time, aluminium hydroxide is also the basic raw material of aluminium fluoride, which is widely used in the electrolytic aluminium industry.
1. Aluminium hydroxide is the most and most widely used inorganic flame retardant agents in resin, synthic rubber and plastic industry. There's no fluming, no dropping, no poisonous gases in production process.
2. used for production of mineral salts like aluminium fluoride, cryolite, almunum sulfate and aluminium oxide products etc.
3. widely used as mordant in dye/painting industry for its strong adsorption capacity coloring matter
4. used in glass industry and increase the whiteness, transparency, glossiness and brightness
5. It is also widely used as water treatment agent, catalyst and catalyst carrier etc
6. used in production of waterproof fabric, printing ink, paper filler, wires and cables etc.
|Technical Index||Aluminum Hydroxide/Alumina Trihydrate/Aluinum Trihydrate|
|Particle Size D50 (μm)||1||4~7||8~12||9~12||10~14||14~18||23~27||75~100|
|Whiteness % ≥||97||97||97||95||94||91||95||92|
|Oil Absorption (ml/100g)≤||50||40||33||27||33||30||30||35|
99% Sodium Fluosilicate Na2SiF6 for Water Treatment
Net weight 25kg or 1000kg jumbo plastic woven bag.
Customized package is welcome.