98.5% Purity Aluminum Electrolysis Sodium Fluorosilicate Potassium Cyanide
|Place of Origin||Henan,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1Ton|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||25kgs or 50kgs with woven bag lined with high pressure plastic film or as customerized|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability||2000MTS Per Month|
|Classfication||Halide(Except Chloride)||Type||Aluminum Fluoride|
|Color||White||Grade Stand||Industry Grade|
|Density||2.9 G/cm3(25°C)||Place Of Origin||Henan, China|
|Application 1||Flux For Aluminum Electrolysis||Application 2||Additive To Wear-resistant Abrasive|
|Application 3||Slag Removing And Refining Agent||Application 4||Glass Opacifiers|
Aluminum Electrolysis Sodium Fluorosilicate,
98.5% Sodium Fluorosilicate,
98.5% Potassium Cyanide
98.5% Purity Powder Aluminum Electrolysis Sodium Fluorosilicate Potassium Cryolite
1. It is used directly in magnesium rich aluminium alloys to remove and control of magnesium in the aluminium alloys. It is much safer in this applications where earlier Chlorine gas were used, these gases cause local health problems and are also responsible for ozone depletion.
2. It is used in the manufacture of grinding wheels (filler/binder) and other abrasive products.
3. Other common applications of PAF are as additive to roofing shingles, where it acts as an alkaline Ph adjuster and flame retardant. It can also be used as color additive to the coatings for roofing granules.
4. Glass producers use the PAF for opacification, or to cloud the glass giving it a milky white color.
Jiaozuo Jinshengwei Fluoride chemical Industry Co., Ltd. was established in 2015. It is a scientific and technological chemical enterprise integrating production and sales with a registered capital of 10 million yuan. The company adheres to the technological innovation and development concept of science & technology to recruit talents and establish an elite team. Currently, the company has more than 120 employees, including 4 senior engineers and 15 scientific researchers. They are committed to the production and process improvement of inorganic fluoride---cryolite and potassium cryolite.
The company explores actively , insists on innovation, adopts the most advanced cryolite production technology in the world---sodium fluorosilicate method to produce cryolite, and co-produces high-quality white carbon black technology. The product strictly implements the GB4291-2007 national standard, green and environmental-friendly, and all performance indicators have reached the international leading level. After years of development, the company now has three cryolite production lines in powder, sand and granular form, which can be customized according to user needs. The main products are cryolite with an annual output of 20,000 tons, potassium cryolite with an annual output of 18,000 tons. With strong strength and excellent quality, the company has reached cooperation with many domestic enterprises, the products have been exported to Russia, the United States, India, Iran, Japan, South Korea and other countries, well received by users.
13775-52-5 cryolite potassium aluminum fluoride
1.The impurity content is low
2.The various indicators are stable, the particle size distribution is uniform, and the crystal surface is smooth, which helps to
better combine with the abrasive
3.Can improve grinding efficiency and grinding ratio
4.Improve the wear resistance of abrasive tools and extend the service life of abrasive tools
5.Helps to better take away the grinding heat during the grinding process.
1.Free samples available before confirming the order to avoid any problems.
2. Goods delivered directly from the factory warehouse after well produced in a high quality and good situation.
3. Competitive price
4. Prompt shipment, usually within 10 working days after confirming the order.
5. Testing equipment: SGS, UV, HPLC, GC, CIQ.
6. Supply Ability: 2000MTS/month, large stock available;
1. Do you provide samples?
We can supply you samples definitely. Sample testing is one of the standards to reassure customersCustom-made and Special Design are available.
2. How is your price? What is your payment term?
For Orders, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance and the balance 70% before loading. Other payment terms can be negotiable.
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
MOQ can be negotiable, in order for customer’s benefit and for our long term cooperation
4. How long for manufacturing the order?
10-20days after receiving deposit.
5 .How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production,
Always final inspection before shipment