AlF3 Sodium Aluminum Fluoride Lump / Powder With 99 High Purity
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo,China|
|Model Number||Grade I|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 metric ton|
|Packaging Details||25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time||7days after payment|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||1000 metirc tons per month|
|Name||Sodium Aluminum Fluoride||H.S. Code||2826300000|
|Melting Point||1025℃||Usage||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent|
|Molecular Weight||209.94||Size||20-325mesh, As Customized|
aluminum and fluorine,
sodium aluminium fluoride
Aluminium fluoride (AlF3) as the flux of the non-iron metals
1. Additive for aluminum metal production. Aluminium fluoride (AlF3) is widely used for the production of aluminium by electrolysis as an additive . Used in combination with cryolite, AlF3 lowers the melting point to below 1000 °C to form a molten salt that dissolves the aluminum oxide. This melt solution is then electrolyzed to produce aluminum metal.
2. Optical materials and photonics applications.
Aluminium fluoride is used in combination with zirconium fluoride as an ingredient for the production of fluoroaluminate glasses. Like magnesium fluoride, aluminium fluoride is also used as a low-index optical thin film, particularly when far UV transparency is required.
Its deposition by physical vapor deposition (PVD), particularly by evaporation, is preferred using an aluminum fluoride target.
|L.O.I. At 550°C % max||0.5||1.0||5.5||5.5|
|Ferric oxide (Fe2O3)%max||0.06||0.10||0.12||0.12|
|Bulk density (g/cm3)min||1.5||1.3||0.7||0.7|
Product Purity: 99.9%, 99.99%, other purity levels are available upon request
Formula Weight: 83.98
Form: Lump or powder
Melting point: 1291°C subl.
Packing: Packed in plastic woven bag of 25kg/50kg/1000kg net each or as requirements
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional fluoride chemicals manufacture for 11 years,especially in cryolite,potassium cryolite,silica white and Aluminum Fluoride.
2. What is your delivery time?
10-15 days after your prepayment.
3. What is your sample policy?
Usually we could provide 1-2kg free sample to check,customers bear the logistics charge.
4. What is your payment terms?
T/T 30% in advace,and 70% at deposit.
5. How can you guarantee product quality?
We have more than 10 engineers for production research and after-sales service.Our advanced equipments can satisfy your test.