|No.2089 ShanYang road,Jiaozuo city,Henan province,Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||Jiaozuo city,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 metric ton|
|Packaging Details:||1, Jumbo bag;2, 25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons/month|
|Name:||Synthetic Cryolite||H.S. Code:||2826300000|
|Melting Point:||1025℃||Usage:||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent|
|Molecular Weight:||209.94||Size:||20-325mesh, As Customized|
Synthetic Cryolite for Aluminum Melting Industry Na3AlF6 Jiaozuo factory
(1) aluminum alloy flux ;
(2) soldering flux for thermo welding and copper brazing ;
(3) aluminum soldering
(4) glass and ceramic industry ;
(5) active filler of abrasive materials
(6) pesticide products.
Powder synthetic cryolite Na3AlF6 for aluminum melting industry
Cryolite occurs as glassy, colorless, white-reddish to gray-black prismatic monoclinic crystals. It has a Mohs hardness of 2.5 to 3 and a specific gravity of about 2.95 to 3.0. It is translucent to transparent with a very low refractive index of about 1.34, which is very close to that of water; thus if immersed in water, cryolitebecomes essentially invisible.
1. The use of polymers in new starter tanks has the advantages of being more stable than cryolite electrolytes, slower shrinkage, and a smoother change in molecular ratio, which is batter for the stable maintenance of the electrolyte composition;
2. Save a large amount of sodium fluoride or soda ash and reduce the cost of production
3. The addition method is simple and easy to operate.
25;50;1000 KG net/Bag or as per buys' requirements
Contact Person: sales