Na3AlF6 CAS 13775-53-6 Sodium Triacetoxyborohydride
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo city,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 metric ton|
|Packaging Details||1, Jumbo bag;2, 25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons/month|
|Size||20-325mesh, As Customized||Appearance||Powder/Sand/Granular|
|Name||Synthetic Cryolite||Melting Point||1025℃|
|Usage||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent||Application||Abrasives,Aluminum,Ceramic|
|Quality||High Quality||Molecular Weight||209.94|
Aluminum Fluoride Sodium Cryolite with Good Price sodium triacetoxyborohydride
Name: Synthetic Cryolite
HS Code: 28263000
The product is a white crystalline powder or a sandy-size granularity, and a pinkish crystalline powder or a sandy-size granularity as well. Sp.gr.2.95—3.01g/cm3, melting point about 1000°C, specific heat 1.056j/g°C at 18—100°C. It’s slightly soluble in water, but insoluble in anhydrous hydrogen fluoride. The content of its crystal water will be decreased while the increasing of the molecular ratio, therefore its loss on ignition will be also decreased while the increasing of the molecular ratio. After the paste of synthetic cryolite with different molecular ratio dehydrates, the loss on ignition at 800°C will appear 10.34%, 6.22% and 2.56% when the molecular ratio reaches 1.74, 2.14 and 2.63 reactively.
- Aluminum metallurgy: as component of fluxing agents, protective and refining salts.
- Production of abrasives: as active filler in resin bonded abrasives for metal treatment.
- Production of enamel, glazing frits and glass: as flux and opacifying agent.
- Production of soldering agent: as component for fluxing agents.
- Production of welding agents: as component of welding rod coatings and welding powders.