Fluxing Abrasive Braking Pad Synthetic Cryolite
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo City,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 metric ton|
|Packaging Details||1, PP bag inside PE bag 2, 25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||3000 tons per month|
|Usage||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent||Application||Electrolyte,Abrasives,Aluminum,Ceramic|
|Molecular Weight||258.24||Size||20-325mesh, As Customized|
Fluxing Synthetic Cryolite,
Braking Pad Synthetic Cryolite
Industry grade synthetic cryolite na3aif6 price fluxing use
Sodium cryolite Na3AlF6 is a white or colorless mineral form of sodium aluminofluoride, which crystallizes in the monoclinic system but has a pseudocubic aspect; found in masses of waxy luster; hardness is 2.5 on Mohs scale, and specific gravity is 3.0. The powder becomes almost invisible in water due to its low refractive index.
Synthetic cryolite is manufactured from hydrofluoric acid, sodium carbonate, and aluminium. Synthetic cryolite is used chiefly as a flux in the electrolytic production of aluminum from bauxite as it effectively lowers down the melting point of alumina.
ARTIFICAL CRYOLITE;KRYOLITH;CRYOLITE;CRYOLITE, NA3ALF6;CRYOLITE, SYNTHETIC;ALUMINUM SODIUM FLUORIDE;SODIUM FLUOROALUMINATE;SODIUM HEXAFLUORO ALUMINUM
Packaging & Shipping
1. As active filler in resin-bonded abrasives for metal treatment
2. Used for electrolytic aluminium cosolvent, to decreasing melting point,
3. Used by molten solvent and opacifier of enamel glaze.
4. As electrolytic solution used in aluminium alloy /iron alloy/boiling steel.
5. As Wear-resistant fillers of resin rubber.
6.In the manufacture of insecticides.
Cryolite is a relatively safe fruit and vegetable insecticide. The fluoride ion inhibits many enzymes that contain iron, calcium, and magnesium.
1. Used as a flux in the aluminium smelting by fused salt electrolysis;
2. Used as an opalizer in the manufacture of enamel;
3. Used as an opacifier and auxiliary solvent of glass and enamel;
4. Used as an insecticide of crops;
5. As a flux in aluminium alloy casting;
6. Be used in the production of ferrous alloy and effervescing steel.
1. Free samples available before confirming the order to avoid any problems.
2. Goods delivered directly from the factory warehouse after well produced in a high quality and good situation.
3. Competitive price
4. Prompt shipment, usually within 10 working days after confirming the order.
5. Testing equipment: SGS, UV, HPLC, GC, CIQ.
6. Supply Ability: 3000 tons/month, large stock available
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by customer.
Q2: How to start orders and make payments?
A; Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T or other we can discuss.
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders.
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and request, we will manufacture the products according to your request.
Q4: What is your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 mt.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime?
A: Delivery lead time: about 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6: Is there a discount?
A: Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How to contact us?
You can contact wuth us Skype, Whatsapp or Email. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.