98% Synthetic Cryolite CAS 7681-49-4 Slightly Soluble In Water
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo,China|
|Model Number||Grade I|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 metric ton|
|Packaging Details||25kgs/50kgs/1000kgs net weight,or as customized|
|Delivery Time||7days after payment|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||1000 metirc tons per month|
|Name||Sodium Aluminum Fluoride||H.S. Code||2826300000|
|Melting Point||1025℃||Usage||Fluxing Agents/Solder Agent/Degassing Agent|
|Molecular Weight||209.94||Size||20-325mesh, As Customized|
sodium aluminum fluoride,
sodium aluminium fluoride
Supply 98% cryolite synthetic cryolite, 7681-49-4,aluminum sodium fluoride
Physical properties: colorless triclinic crystals. White powder or orthorhombic great six-sided crystals. Density 3.00g / cm3. Melting point 1040 ℃. Boiling Point (sublimation) 1272 ℃. There are several hydrates exist; slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot water. Difficult to dissolve in acid and alkali solution, insoluble in most organic solvents. It can be heated to 300-400 ℃ steam partial decomposition of hydrogen fluoride and alumina. There are three hydrates, namely monohydrate, trihydrate and nine water thereof.
1. Used as pesticide in agriculture .
2. Used as bactericide in brewing industry .
3. Used as wood preservative , pharmaceutical preservative .
4. Used as welding flux .
5. Used as alkaline zincate galvanized additive .
6. Used in papermaking and ceramic industry .
7. Used as phosphate coating windustry accelerator, resulting a stable phosphate solution , phosphate refinement , improved phosphate coating performance .
(Aluminum and its alloys phosphate in great danger of closure with negative catalytic Al3 + .)
|Item||Standard Spec.(%)||Test result|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Silicon dioxide (SiO2)||≤0.5||0.46|
|Water insoluble matter||≤0.5||0.45|