CAS 13775-53-6 325 Mesh Aluminum Fluoride 99% Purity
1.It is mainly used as a flux for aluminum electrolysis
2.used as a wear-resistant additive for grinding products, which can effectively improve the wear resistance, cutting and cutting force of the grinding wheel, and extend the service life and storage time of the grinding wheel
3.Flux for ferroalloy and boiling steel
4.Non-ferrous metal flux
6.For glass anti-reflective coating
7.Emulsifier for enamel
8.Opalizer for glass
9.Flux for welding consumables
10.Filler for the ceramic industry
1.Free samples available before confirming the order to avoid any problems.
2. Goods delivered directly from the factory warehouse after well produced in a high quality and good situation.
3. Competitive price
4. Prompt shipment, usually within 10 working days after confirming the order.
5. Testing equipment: SGS, UV, HPLC, GC, CIQ.
6. Supply Ability: 2000MTS/month, large stock available;
1. Do you provide samples?
We can supply you samples definitely. Sample testing is one of the standards to reassure customersCustom-made and Special Design are available.
2. How is your price? What is your payment term?
For Orders, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance and the balance 70% before loading. Other payment terms can be negotiable.
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
MOQ can be negotiable, in order for customer’s benefit and for our long term cooperation
4. How long for manufacturing the order?
10-20days after receiving deposit.
5 .How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production,
Always final inspection before shipment