Tio2 Titanium White Powder , Non Toxic Titanium Dioxide Paint
|Place of Origin||Jiaozuo City,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Ton/Tons|
|Price||USD800-1000 per ton|
|Packaging Details||25kg paper-plastic compound bag, or as clients' requests offer 500kg/1000kg big woven plastic bag.|
|Delivery Time||5-15 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||2000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Purity||98%min||Classification||Halide (Except Chloride)|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade,Electron Grade,Reagent Grade||Appearance||White Or Light Gray Powder|
|Cas No.||13775-53-6||Application||Enamel,Fluxing Agent,aluminum Alloy Flux,Electrolytic Aluminium|
titanium white powder,
titanium dioxide nano
Titanium Dioxide Paint, ink, plastic, rubber, paper, chemical fiber
Titanium Dioxide is white powder, non-toxic, chemically inative, surface treated with aluminum compounds. The product has good pigment properties (high level of whiteness, lightening powder, gloss, hiding power and tint reducing power), it has easy dispersion.
Molecular Formula: TiO2
Molecular Weight: 79.88
H.S. Code: 2823.0000
|TiO2 content %||≥93.0|
|Rutile content %||≥98.0|
Color (compared with standard sample)
Not lower than
|Matter volatile at 105ºC %||≤0.5|
|Matter soluble in water %||≤0.5|
|Residue on sieve 45µm %||≤0.05|
|PH of aqueous suspension||6.5-8.0|
|Oil absorption g/100g||≤19.5|
|Tinting strength, Reynolds number||≥1850|
Titanium Dioxide is widely used
1, In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2, It can also be used as coating and filling in paper making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3, In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4, It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5, It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives
1. Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a factory.
2. Q: What documents you provide?
A: Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know
3. Q: What is loading port?
A: Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A: L/C ,T/T, W/U
5. Q:How can I get some samples?
A: Kindly send us your address, we are honored to offer you samples.
6. Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Our factory has gained BV, ISO9001 2008, SGS authentication.