Al2(OH)3 Aluminium Hydroxide Powder Fire Retardant Powder For Ceramics / Glass
aluminum hydroxide compound,
aluminium hydroxide hydrate
Metal Hydride of Aluminium Hydroxide fire retardant powder for Ceramics, glass
Aluminum hydroxide (Aluminium hydroxide), chemical formula of Al (OH) 3, is the aluminum hydroxide.
Aluminum hydroxide can react with acid to form salt and water and with strong base to form salt and water, so it is also a kind of amphoteric hydroxide.
Chemical formula Al(OH)3, is aluminum hydroxide.
It is also called aluminic acid due to its acidity.
But the actual reaction with the base is tetrahydroxyl aluminate ([Al(OH)4]-).
Therefore, it is generally regarded as a hydrated metaaluminic acid (HAlO2·H2O), which can be divided into industrial grade and medical grade according to its use.
|Al (OH) 3||99.6% min|
|alumina powderFe2O3||0.02% max|
|S- Na2O||0.05% max|
|Loose packed (g/cm3)||0.2% min|
|Density packed (g/cm3)||0.4% min|
Range of application: thermosetting plastics, thermoplastic plastics, synthetic rubber, coating, and building material industry
1. Aluminium hydroxide is the most and most widely used inorganic flame retardant agents in resin, synthic rubber and plastic industry. There's no fluming, no dropping, no poisonous gases in production process.
2. used for production of mineral salts like aluminium fluoride, cryolite, almunum sulfate and aluminium oxide products etc.
3. widely used as mordant in dye/painting industry for its strong adsorption capacity coloring matter
4. used in glass industry and increase the whiteness, transparency, glossiness and brightness
5. It is also widely used as water treatment agent, catalyst and catalyst carrier etc
6. used in production of waterproof fabric, printing ink, paper filler, wires and cables etc.